“regular visitor”

hotel kylestrome bar and grill restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
hotel kylestrome bar and grill restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 193 Restaurants in Ayr
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

my wife and I have been going to the kylestrom since before they won the hotplate of the year award, stopped going for a couple of months because of holidays and moving house, have been back twice in the last month and were made very welcome by Yvonne and her staff as if we were old friends, service is excellent and food as good as ever, feel at home here and our all time favourite restaurant, we have also taken family and friends there and looking forward to our next visit.
Ian Paterson

There are newer reviews for hotel kylestrome bar and grill restaurant

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I have now eaten lunch here twice over the last month and have found the Kylestrome to be excellent. Food is superb. Service is quick and polite and prices are also reasonable.

1  Thank stevieg77
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Had a meal out with friends a few Saturdays ago. Staff were nice. Could not really say that the meal was bad. It was tasty enough however I felt it was slightly pricey for what we got and the size of the portions were not great. Particularly the starters averaging at over £6. For this reason not sure I would return.

2  Thank carol C
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. The food has never disappointed me. A great relaxing and welcoming atmosphere. We had my boyfriends 30th birthday dinner here. 30 people and the mass catering could not be faulted. Staff were very accommodating.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Went mid afternoon on a monday, used to go regular and was great Bu this time was quite a bad experience, woman who seemed as if she was in charge was borderline arrogant, food was Ok although im afraid I probz wont be back

1  Thank stuartg87