“frequent visitors during our weeks stay”

Willie Wastle's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #53 of 220 Restaurants in Ayr
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned restaurant dedicated to bringing you great food and amazing service. We offer Buy One Get One Free on food all day every day! Whether you're just popping in for lunch or having a party our friendly team is on hand to welcome you in and serve some of the best food in town! Keep an eye out for our weekly specials.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant was about 10 minutes walk from our apartment. We ate early and had excellent food every time. Buy one get one free was a great saving too. Staff lovely and service quick.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (292)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place has went way downhill.
I was in 2 weeks ago we ordered our drinks and food at the same time.
The drinks were poured then left sitting on the bar for at least 15 minutes. I don’t know how long they. stayed there because we just got up and left.
I was in again on Friday lunchtime (not my choice of venue I may add)
The drinks did come quicker this time but our food took 45 minutes from ordering to arrive at the table.
I have eaten here loads of times in the past but as I said at the start it’s went downhill and I won’t be returning.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stumbled across Willy Wastle's while exploring Ayr....A decent bar with friendly locals and staff. Worth a visit...

1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good food although we waited 40 mins for our main with no apologies from the waitress and this was the case with everyone, not overly busy either to be waiting for so long.
Been a few times and didn’t have this problem hopefully it will be a one off or I’m afraid we won’t be returning.
On a plus side it was buy 1 get one free

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

My husband had a pint of soda and lime here as was being healthy and was shocked at the price which was £3.20. In this day and age of health encouragement it’s disappointing that an alcoholic drink is cheaper than essentially a very cheap mixer. Poor

Date of visit: August 2019