“Nice place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pandora Coffee House
Ranked #5 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Ayr
Cuisines: Scottish, Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Pandora offers a warm and friendly atmosphere, we have a table license and offer an excellent range of snacks and meals. A full Scottish breakfast is available, when you can relax with the newspapers, A range of pizzas are cooked in our authentic Italian pizza oven. Pasta's, salad bowls, daily specials are all cooked to order to sit in or take away. There is also choice of home made soups each day and a wide range of baking all made on the premises. Various ice cream sweets and specialty teas and coffees to meet everyone's taste, guarantee a memorable visit. We are members of Visit Scotland and the Eat Scotland initiative.
“Nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Used to visit the Pandora when I was a child and had forgotten about it until June when I visited again. Have returned every time I have been in Ayr food is excellent and all freshly made, the big fireplace and comfy chair make it a nice place to visitcon a cold day. The home baking is great and prices are very reasonable.

• Visited October 2013

Ayr, United Kingdom
“Sensational soups”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Had not visited this place in a while , glad I returned . The soups are all home made and delicious served with crusty bread and butter reasonably priced too. I can also recommend the scones large and very tasty . Well worth a visit

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Average. Poor customer service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I recently went to Pandoras at 2:45pm for my lunch(as i do most days). I was looking forward to some broth soup, which is delicious, & a chicken & coleslaw wrap. I asked for my soup then proceeded to ask for my wrap to which the lady replied "Sorry the kitchen is closed. I could make you a sandwich or a toastie." I was horrified as she could take the time to turn on the toastie machine & wait till it had cooked but could not make me a wrap which takes less! I asked her about making a wrap & the reply i got was a very blunt NO!

My friend who i was with also asked for the piece of Gingerbread cake that was displayed @ the cake stand. Which the lady replied "thats for display only" i just felt like she couldnt be bother & very let down from the staff & as i am a regular in the cafe. I will be taking my services elsewere in the future!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Troon, United Kingdom
“GREAT CAFE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Staff always very welcoming, friendly and efficient and the cafe has a lovely atmosphere. The food is good, especially love the pancakes and cakes. It is tastefully furnished with beautiful dark wood panelling and in the winter, lovely fire. We have travelled over the world and rate pandora Coffee House as our favourite cafe.

• Visited August 2013
Ayr
“The food was ok but............”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Been in this little coffee house from time to time over past few years. Very clean, coffee good and food ok, but let down very very badly today by staff. I was showing a friend around Ayr for the day and discovered a really bad attitude with the staff -who looked at each other when we entered with the look that says - what a pest, we've got customers. My friend remarked on it and we felt uncomfortable, wouldn't be in a hurray back.

Visited June 2013