“Excellent coffee”

Pandora Coffee House
Ranked #5 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Ayr
Description: Pandora offers a warm and friendly atmosphere, we have a table license and offer an excellent range of snacks and meals. A full Scottish breakfast is available, when you can relax with the newspapers, A range of pizzas are cooked in our authentic Italian pizza oven. Pasta's, salad bowls, daily specials are all cooked to order to sit in or take away. There is also choice of home made soups each day and a wide range of baking all made on the premises. Various ice cream sweets and specialty teas and coffees to meet everyone's taste, guarantee a memorable visit. We are members of Visit Scotland and the Eat Scotland initiative.
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband is a conasure of COFFEE we were visiting Ayr and found it. we had 2 coronation chicken baguettes and coffee ..... great service and the hottest cappachino he has ever had... WELL DONE11

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Excellent coffee, delicious scones and an extremely friendly staff. The soups are always delicious and and the rocky road totally yummy! I The lay out of the coffee shop is great for a single person to go in, relax and not a feeling on awkwardness. Well done girls - hope you're there for many years to come

Reviewed January 18, 2013

As a regular visitor to Ayr I have known about Pandora Coffee House for a while now and have found it to be fantastic on every occasion, with my most recent visit this week being no different. The staff are always very friendly and welcome you with a smile - there is a lovely blonde girl who works there and nothing is too much trouble for her.

The food is fantastic from home made cakes and scones to amazing BLTs, baked potatoes, homemade soups (real stock stuff that'll stick to your ribs on a cold day!), toasties and even pizza. The coffee is excellent too and they cater for those looking for their serious espresso hit or those wanting a milky frothy number with a shot of syrup. If you want something a little stronger then they're licensed to sell alcohol too if I remember correctly.

All in all Pandora is well worth a visit. (Sorry for not putting this review on sooner guys as I didn't know you were on Tripadvisor)!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I visit here on a regular basis with my missus and now 1 year old son. The staff are all pleasant and very helpful, especially when he was younger and bottles needed heated etc
The food is always excellent and they always have a good selection of cakes to tempt you!
Would always recommend a visit if you are in the town centre.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I absolutely love this coffee house & visit frequently! The staff are very friendly & go out of their way to fulfil my order. I would like to see more specials with regards to take away sandwiches/baguettes/toasted sandwiches etc. but that is my only comment. Would definitely recommend for any meal... The home made soup is my favourite!