“Excellent coffee house, family friendly with good food and delicious cakes!”

Pandora Coffee House
Ranked #3 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Ayr
Description: Pandora offers a warm and friendly atmosphere, we have a table license and offer an excellent range of snacks and meals. A full Scottish breakfast is available, when you can relax with the newspapers, A range of pizzas are cooked in our authentic Italian pizza oven. Pasta's, salad bowls, daily specials are all cooked to order to sit in or take away. There is also choice of home made soups each day and a wide range of baking all made on the premises. Various ice cream sweets and specialty teas and coffees to meet everyone's taste, guarantee a memorable visit. We are members of Visit Scotland and the Eat Scotland initiative.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent coffee house, family friendly with good food and delicious cakes!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I visit here on a regular basis with my missus and now 1 year old son. The staff are all pleasant and very helpful, especially when he was younger and bottles needed heated etc
The food is always excellent and they always have a good selection of cakes to tempt you!
Would always recommend a visit if you are in the town centre.

Ayr, United Kingdom
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I absolutely love this coffee house & visit frequently! The staff are very friendly & go out of their way to fulfil my order. I would like to see more specials with regards to take away sandwiches/baguettes/toasted sandwiches etc. but that is my only comment. Would definitely recommend for any meal... The home made soup is my favourite!

• Visited January 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Little gem”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Had a quick lunch with kids, food was good and the homemade scones looked beautiful. Staff were friendly. Will be back.

Biggar, United Kingdom
“Good spot for casual lunch”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Centrally located this makes a good place to stop off for a snack if you are wandering around the shops in Ayr.

It’s a bit like café meets tearoom inside and the clientele when I called in was mainly over 35 (lets be generous).

It has table service and in my experience this was pleasant and efficient. There is a wide range of menu options and I decided upon a cheese & tomato omelette with fries, a glass of house white wine, followed by a fruit slice and a coffee which cost a total of £13. The food was very good (as was the wine) and it was a pleasant way to pass lunchtime whilst reading my newspaper. I would return when I’m in the location in future.

• Visited February 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Ideal for lunch.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Nice sized room, very busy. I had a lunch-time snack of excellent fresh lentil soup and cheese and tomato sandwich came with salad and crisps. Staff were very helpful and friendly – ideal place for lunch.

• Visited June 2012