“Excellent 2 night stay”

and 1 more site!
Ayrs & Graces
Ranked #16 of 52 Ayr B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Just stayed here for 2 nights, had a wonderful experience , beautiful first class B & B owned by an amazing couple Paul & Rhona , they made our experience here so relaxing , what a lovely couple , accommodation is outstanding in all aspects , loved our room , most comfortable bed I've ever slept in had a brilliant 2 days here, would loved to have stayed longer , Thanks again Paul and Rhona .......Barbara & Stevie x

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We have just returned from a five night stay, and can't prais Ayrs & Graces enough.
Rhona does go the extra mile to please, and we were made so welcome it was like staying with a friend.
The place its self is clean tidy and well eqiped with all your needs catered for. The breakfast was great, and served up piping hot.
The location is great and very quiet.
Go on treat yourself, you won't regret it. :-)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Rhona and Paul outdid themselves on our recent trip to Ayr. Aside from the immaculate, plush lodgings, piping hot food, fresh everything and excellent trimmings, here's why I say so. Three guys had been on a ten day Scottish golfing pilgrammage which ended @ Turnberry. Scheduled two night stay @ A&G before returning to the US. On arrival, I told Rhona and Paul my clothes bag with passport in it was @ Craigard House in Campbeltown- a 4 hr. drive, one way from Ayr. They took all the information, said not to worry and sent us off for our late afternoon round, after making dinner reservations for us @ Wildings. On a late night return from an excellent dinner, Paul and Rhona were up and waiting for us. Paul began a story that did not sound like it would end well. I was preparing mentally for a missed round on the beloved Ailsa course and the 8 hr. drive the next day to Campbeltown and back, when Paul produced my bag- intact. I learned how he had contacted a small independent ferry company when the larger ferry would not accept my "unaccompanied clothes bag for security reasons", and was able to coordinate with Craigard House a hand off of the bag to a tender on the small boat. Rhona and Paul drove to meet that ferry. It was late. They waited until it arrived, tipped the tender, secured the bag and drove it back to A&G. They refused any repayment. I insisted. We danced around this for some time. Finally, they relented and allowed me only to reimburse the tip for the tender and to pay a small amount for a drink they had while waiting for the tardy ferry. I was and still am blown away by this. They did it all with a smile and a shrug, as if it were no big deal and quite common. I travel alot. I can't believe anyone reading this wouldn't agree with me that it was a huge deal and quite uncommon. Just think, someone I had only met 5 minutes earlier went to these lengths to help me. I will never forget it. Bottom line, you should go to Ayr, if for no other reason than to stay with these fabulous folks in the warmth of their home. I intend to do so. Signed, Shawn G- a fan for life.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank shawn g
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Excellent B & B just outside Ayr and fantastic location for attending weddings at the near by Brig O Doon Hotel, Paul and Rhona are superb hosts with plenty of nice touches, complimentary wine and beer when we arrived & beautiful cooked breakfast to order also fresh strawberrys. Rhona even dropped us off at the hotel, very attentive service ! Colin & Kim x

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This B&B is deserving of all of it's 5 stars. Rhona is a wonderful host and she does everything she can you make you comfortable. The attention to detail is fantastic. The property itself is superb, as is the view from the eating area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The moment we entered the building Rhona welcomed us more as friends than guests, & she continued to treat us the same throughout our stay, our room was amazing,modern &. spotlessly clean, & consisted of bedroom,lounge,& ensuit bathroom. The view from the house is delightful, & Rhona certainly goes that extra mile to ensure every need is catered for, from acting as taxi driver to chambermaid from tourist information to cook nothing is too much trouble.Breakfast is beautifully cooked & presented, This B&B has everything you could need, our advice is book a room here you won;t regret it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wilkinson_akela
Reviewed February 16, 2013

What a relief to find, after many weary years of travelling and having to put up with what has been available, a place in Scotland that is cleaner than my own home, with a comfy bed, a great bathroom, plenty of space, up to date decor and a brilliant proprietor who truly made our stay stress-free from start to finish. These folk have managed to pull everything that matters together, and they do it very well indeed. This place can be recommended without any doubts whatsoever.

Room Tip: There is not a poor room in the house. However, those downstairs are possibly slightly more secluded...