“Amazing Food, Fantastic Service. Perfect Outing”
Review of The Rupee Room

The Rupee Room
Ranked #22 of 207 Restaurants in Ayr
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: The Rupee Room in Ayr is situated opposite the lovely Wellington Square Gardens in the heart of Ayr Town Centre. Opened in 1999 and has established itself as one of the finest contemporary Indian Restaurants in Ayrshire.
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Passing through Ayr we decided to stop at the wonderful indian restaurant for a meal. The meal was expertly prepared and presented. The paneer was soft with flavour bursting from each mouthfull. The staff were increadbly helpfull and attentive. I highly recommend Rupee Room for anyone who wants to experience indian cuisine at it best.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

I visited this Indian restaurant on the 21st August with my friends and was disappointed that the half price meal did not include rice or anything else ,a can of Irn Bru was 2pound 25 pence each that is just a pure rip off,so much for this half price meal I would think twice of returning to this rupee restaurant again.

2  Thank lizcam186534
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Went to this lovely little Indian restaurant to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary and wasn't disappointed. Excellent food and very atentive service. My curry was even made up for me from scratch after I'd described what flavours I liked. Would definitely revisit if ever I'm in Ayr again.

1  Thank Lisa3506
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I visited this Indian restaurant with an Indian colleague & he was impressed - as was I.
Very pleasant & friendly staff, especially the young Scots lass who showed us to a nice roomy table for 4 rather than squeezing us onto one of the several available tables for 2.
The food was WONDERFUL & plentiful. The haggis pakora starter was a brilliant touch & very tasty. We ate unhurriedly & thoroughly enjoyed our meal. No room for dessert!!

1  Thank Steve554
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Visited Friday tea time. Really could not find any faults. Poppadoms, etc, one shared starter, 4 curries (all fab!) huge garlic, coriander, chilli nann (awesome!) bottle vino and several beers 70 quid. Busy and bright cheery atmosphere. Just the right mix of professional and friendly service. Enjoyed so much, back soon for def

1  Thank AyrShazza