“We'll be back soon!”
Review of The Hollybush Inn

The Hollybush Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Hollybush Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 205 Restaurants in Ayr
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Last time I reviewed the Hollybush Inn it was a bit on the negative side - they'd changed the menu, taken off old favourites, didn't seem too fussed about pleasing the customer and we were disappointed enough to stop our regular visits. Tonight we decided it had been quite a while and worth seeing how things were.......what a good decision! Well & truly reinstated as our favourite haunt again - the staff were exceptionally welcoming, friendly and attentive. The food was back to it's out of this world glory, and the place has had a makeover since we last visited which is lovely. Well done Hollybush - our waistlines may be under siege now you're back on our radar!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Tried this restaurant with my wife and friends,the staff were friendly and very helpful.The food was cooked to perfection ,the portion sizes were huge,my one tip is make sure you book a table before turning up.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Had a lovely meal at Hollybush with family. Food was usual Hollybush standard Excellent !! Service was first class as usual.

1  Thank Jeanetter1963
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have had numerous meals in this restaurant over the years, every one has been equally delicious, I have recommended the holly bush to numerous work colleagues and they are of the same opinion as myself. I would be very wary of isolated negative feedback as I am certain this would be posted by rival restaurants or some person or persons with an ulterior motive. Ten out of ten hollybush, keep up the good work. As big Arnie says, I'll be back!

1  Thank pigeonchested
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Took time out from a busy Sat afternoon to take my partner out for a meal, turned out to be perfect culinary experience.
The Hollybush with a new menu only launched this week that caters for everyone, not only that but with a new specials menu as well, we were spoiled for choice.
Sweet chilli Beef, fantastic.
Grilled Sea Bass Fillets, excellent. (Partner).
As usual professional service from such a young staff and the upbeat background music, and the best part very reasonably priced.
Only thing I woulld advise is to book a table especially if you want to take in the breathtaking views from the conservatory.

1  Thank joz02