“Mark”

Tudor Kitchen & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tudor Kitchen & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 184 Restaurants in Ayr
Cuisines: British, Scottish
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Mark”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm very disappointed that you didn't return my deposit despite giving you several days notice. I've eaten at this restaurant for several years. The food and sevice has always been excellent. Consequently, we booked for Xmas lunch. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to join my colleagues for lunch. I'm very disapointed and will take my custom elsewhere. Your management is out of order as we were told over the phone that the deposits would be returned as we had given sufficient notice!!

Ayr
“Christmas works Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

Arrived a bit early and our table was not quite ready but we got to sit down quite quickly and refreshment orders taken a 3 of our party did not arrive till one the proper booked time . It gave us plent time to study the menu and decisions taken . We were all in santa coming mode and in no hurry orders were taken and we waited for the superb starters to arrive they came and the presentation was excelent. Mains followed and again faultless service good and some of us were persuaded to indulge in a sweet .
On the down side our party was originally 10 but 4 days earlier we down sized to 7 and only 7 covers were set when the bill arrived it did not have the reduction on the 10 deposits payed a couple of weeks ago , The waitress took it away but only credited us the 7 deposits which i felt was a bit mean however she said that was the management decission however the next day my colleague who had booked it and cancelled it said the assistant said we would not lose the 3 canceled deposits as it was far enought in advance

• Visited December 2013
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Went here for the first time for breakfast and it was outstanding everything was cooked to pefection and plenty of choice on the menu ,which may seem odd for breakfast but it is for everyone with a slimmers breakfast to a light to a full with lots of add ons if you like a really big breakfast.
Service was also very good woild highly recommend

Ayr, United Kingdom
“Nice but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

We have eaten in this restaurant a couple of times now, the first was with a prize gift voucher and more recently we went as a family and I realized how much the gift voucher subsidized the first visit. I cannot fault the food or even the waitresses but the prices are a bit steep, my salad was almost £12. This price was a one off charge and covered the addition of a 2nd course without any additional cost but if you didn't want the 2nd course it was still a £12 salad! I would use the place again but it goes into the special occasion bracket but wont do very well in there as there are plenty of other places in there which offer a wider choice of food.

• Visited November 2013
Greenock, United Kingdom
“Great Food, Great Service, But....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

First time in the Tudor, food was great, service was fabulous from Rebecca. I found it inappropriate that Rebecca had made a slight mistake and was getting hassle from a member of staff in front of customers wasn't very professional. Should be done else where. Will be back again but will avoid the the girl with the piercings in case she shouts at us also.

• Visited November 2013