“Friendly & buzzing, good food.”
Review of Treehouse

Treehouse
Ranked #7 of 193 Restaurants in Ayr
Cuisines: European, Scottish, British, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Light, bright and bang in the centre of town. Treehouse is well suited for all day eating and drinking, or relaxing in our cool urban garden - a hidden oasis in heart of Ayr.Open from 9am for breakfast, delicious coffees and freshly baked pastries, Treehouse even offers a take away service for those on the move!Our menu features a fantastic variety of dishes prepared using the freshest local ingredients and the drinks list offers just as much choice in its selection of premium brands, cocktails, wines and ice cold champagne by the glass.
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Fitted us in on what appeared to be a busy Saturday evening, without booking. Long menu trying to cater for all tastes. The food arrived quickly & portions were generous (the friendly waitress was right to warn me about this when I pondered getting a side salad)! Only improvements would be to not over cook the burgers and stock some more real ales. Otherwise food & service was very good.

There are newer reviews for Treehouse

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited here one nght on my trip to Ayr - atmosphere was friendly and I liked the decor, however, the menu wasn't very inspired - veggie choice was lacking apart from the usual macaroni etc which I don't like.

Wine was nice though.

Would definitely recommend for drinks.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Took visitor & so disappointed on arrival greeting, unsure of booking. Told to go to bar & table would be prepared, then same person came to ask if we were just having drink, we had to advise her had been told table was being prepared before she organised that. Seated then ignored while later diners served. Food was served after ordered without delay and was very good. Had a shared starter and this was plentiful, mains were delicious. Ambience good. Would have been no complaints other than the initial less than expected service!

1  Thank carolinefm
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Went here because of the reviews. To be honest it was just okay, nothing special. Would have been just as nice if we had went to Weatherspoons. Staff friendly.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My husband and myself visited here on Saturday 20th April and as the place was busy we thought this must be a popular place. The service was great but the food was not. My husband got a chicken burger which he enjoyed. I had macaroni cheese with garlic bread. The macaroni was really bland and I could not eat it. With all credit to the staff they took the price off the meal but I would rather have had a nice dinner. Won't be back