Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse Hotel
Western House Hotel(Ayr)
Parkstone(Prestwick)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsmeal dealthyme restaurantroom was cleanfrankie and benniesprestwick airportbuffet breakfastgood nights sleepquiet locationexcellent stayeasy accesswould stay againnight's sleeppleasant stayattending a weddingexcellent value for moneystayed for one nighttown centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Modern facility conveniently located near to the main A77 road on the outskirts of Ayr. A shower room was fine for us, so the lack of a bath was really no loss and something that we preferred. Would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Janice B, Manager at Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank-you for leaving a lovely review regarding your recent visit to the hotel. I'm pleased to here you found the location convenient and the hotel facilities met your needs. We hope to welcome use back again in the future.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Decided to take my husband away for the night for his birthday. On arrival at the hotel we were greeted by Lynne on reception. She was very cheerful and booked us in quickly, explaining to us about Meal Deals for restaurant for that evening, to which we booked a table. Up to our room we went. Warm, immaculate and extremely inviting. Quick shower and down to the bar we went. David the barman was very friendly and attentive to our needs making sure we had everything we needed. We then sat down for our meal. The deal was for £22.50 you got 3 courses from a selected menu, with plenty to choose from, pint of lager or house white, and your breakfast, cooked and continental. As a headchef I was a bit dubious no need, the food was well portioned, well presented, well cooked and served to a high standard. David the waiter service and mannerism was 2nd to none. Full up off to bed we went for a comfortable nights sleep. Breakfast following morning once again greeted by Lynne, David and David ( what a team ) was of high quality and very enjoyable. On a whole our stay was excellent and all the staff should be highly commended in their professionalism and team work. Thanks for giving us a lovely nights stay. Chris & Michelle.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi Chris & Michelle

Thank-you for leaving such a lovely review. I hope Chris had a lovely birthday stay and I'm really glad to hear you found the room to a high standard and the team to be professional and friendly. We work hard to ensure all guests receive the same joyful experience that you have received on your visit. We all look forward to welcoming use back again in the future.

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Nice rooms but not very warm. On arrival we didn't get any information on breakfast what so ever. we were then told the bar was closed even though we were residents? There was people drinking on in the bar assuming they were residents too. Most of the stuff were ok but nothing special. Love Ayr but doubt I will be back here.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ross1882
Janice B, Manager at Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank-you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay at Premier Inn, Ayr Racecourse. I'm very disappointed to hear your stay was "just ok". The team and myself pride ourselves on ensure all guests have a fantastic stay when they visit us. If you would like to get in contact with the hotel on 01292272300, ask for Lynne and we could discuss this further.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

The premier Inn is always my first choice as I know my stay will be comfortable and peaceful and I always get a good night sleep. I attend a lot of sporting events and I can always find a Premier Inn near the event I am attending.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karl P

Thank-you for taking the time to leave a positive review regarding you recent stay. I'm really pleased to hear you always find a Premier Inn close to where you require being. The hotel prides itself on ensure all rooms are clean and comfortable and all guests receive a "home from home experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

stayed here 1 night b4 new year it was lovely,hotel & rooms quiet very clean and staff were very helpful the room was a decent size immaculate and had very comfortable bed and pillows.
I liked the extra security that if you never had a room key you couldn't go upstairs in hotel that gave great peace of mind. I never had breakfast at hotel but restaurant looked clean and everyone else seemed to be enjoying there's. Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank big-bubbly
Janice B, Manager at Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank-you for taking the time to leave a lovely review regarding your recent stay with us at Premier Inn, Ayr. The team and myself work hard to ensure all guests receive clean and comfortable rooms and great customer service. I'm really glad to here on this occasion this is what you received. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.