we have stayed at many premier inns but the staff here have to be the friendliest we have met . The hotel was clean with 1st class food & we would recommend you consider the meal deal which includes your breakfast the following morning . The only negative is if you are allocated room 318 as this is directly opposite the lift & can be quite noisey .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The going's always good at the Premier Inn Hotel Ayr/A77 Racecourse. With great road, rail and air links, you'll be living it up or getting down to business in no time. Back a winner at the home of the Scottish Grand National and William Hill Gold Cup. Zip into Glasgow to see the sights. Get into the swing at some of the country's most famous and historic golf courses: Royal Troon and Turnberry. And when all the racing around is done, return to our friendly team, spacious rooms and super-comfy beds. Directions: From the North - join the M8 (signposted Greenock, Glasgow Airport, Kilmarnock). Leave the M8 at Junction 22, then join the M77 (signposted Kilmarnock, Prestwick Airport). Continue forward onto the A77 (signposted Kilmarnock, Prestwick Airport, Ayr, Stranraer). At Dutch House roundabout take the 1st exit onto A77 (signposted Ayr, Stranraer). At Whitletts roundabout take 4th exit onto Heathfield Road (signposted B743, Prestwick). Stay in right hand lane and turn right at the first set of traffic lights just after car showrooms onto Wheatpark Road then take 1st right onto Whearpark Place. Hotel entrance is straight ahead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ayr Hotel Ayr
- Ayr Holiday Inn
- Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse Hotel Scotland