“Best cake in Ayr!”
Review of Rozelle Park

Rozelle Park
Ranked #5 of 42 things to do in Ayr
Reviewed April 24, 2014

The cafe at Rozelle is always great place to go for afternoon tea and lunch. The staff are extremely welcoming and the shabby-chic decor is very pretty.
The cakes are also amazing. Best red velvet cake I've eaten!
I would highly recommend coming here for lunch before taking a stroll around the scenic grounds and through the exhibitions.

All reviews
"peaceful place"
in 3 reviews
"grassed area"

Reviewed April 10, 2014

After querying the bill (which was a staggering £70.40 for lunch for 2 adults and four children [aged 5-10]) I was actually reduced to tears by the venom of an extremely rude manager. I was only asking how the bill had managed to be so very expensive and was perfectly polite with my enquiry only to be greeted with a tirade from the manager.
I'll certainly never return...

9  Thank AWeeBlackDug
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Once again we were not disappointed . When here for lunch lovely food, friendly staff and cakes to die for . We will be back .

Reviewed March 22, 2014

This is one of the nicest tea rooms in Ayr,. It has style and ambience. The food and the home baking are first class, as are the coffee and tea. It is a place to relax and chill out. The staff are great.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Was taken here for lunch with a friend when visiting Ayr. I had the leek and potato soup with a tuna panini and my friend had the soup with a cheese toastie. We were told the food would be a bit of a wait as it was fairly busy but it still came out within a reasonable time. Tasted really good and the service was great- think the owner served us and she was so lovely. My order only came to £7 and my friends was £5. Had a lovely time, will 100% be back.