“Great stay”

Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Paisley
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I never normally write reviews for Premier Inn's as you pretty much know what to expect before you get there, but I have to say the Premier Inn Paisley is the best I have used to date.
Rooms are no different than you will find up and down the land, however, the staff make a big difference.
I stayed for 5 days as was working in the nearby area, would always receive a warm welcome, rooms would be tidied in the half hour or so I was at breakfast, and on a couple of occasions, my room was even cleaned twice!
Felt they truly valued as a customer.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Agnes S, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. We are pleased you felt the staff cared about your needs and enjoyed your stay here. We look forward to any future stays you may have with us.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel

Reviewed May 28, 2013

very good, honest value for the money; responsive, helpful staff; I felt that my needs were important to the staff, and my special requests were handled with dispatch and competence. I would recommened this establishment to anyone seekeing a comfortable stay for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Agnes S, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay, we are glad you felt the staff cared about your needs as this is something we strive to achieve. We are pleased that you would happily recommend us to others and look forward to any future visits you may have with us.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

If you need to stay in this area then i would highly recommend this hotel.
The rooms are very clean, the staff are very friendly and helpful.
I ate both breakfast and dinner in the Brewers Fayre and it was good, the hot breakfast was cooked to order and if you want more you just have to ask, again the staff were efficient and friendly.
The hotel is near the airport and you do hear the planes if you have the window open during the day but at night even with the window open i had no problem getting a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Agnes S, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We are pleased that you would recommend us to others as our team work hard to ensure everyone has a pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights, our room was clean comfortable and roomy with a comfortable bed. We had a slight problem with squeaky floors from the room next door, the receptionist however offered us a room on the first floor which solved the problem. All the staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. We had breakfast every morning at the Brewers Fayre which was very good with again friendly and helpful staff. We would happily recommend this hotel for either quick access to the airport or for visiting and sightseeing in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and pleased that we were able to sort your problem ensuring you had a pleasant stay with us, we look forward to welcoming you back to stay in the future.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I stayed overnight at premier in on 1 May 2013. The room was clean, and comfortable.
The staff were courteous.
I also used the a djacent Brewers Fayre for an Evening Meal and Breakfast.
Again, it was excellent, all that one could reasonably ask.

Room Tip: I expect all room are to a similar standard.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Agnes S, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us. We strive to ensure all our guests have a pleasant stay and are pleased we have met your expectations and look forward to any future bookings you may have with us.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

A great hotel, really friendly staff, rooms are spotless. I stayed with my sister and our children we were seeing famiily in Paisley. The staff at Premier Inn had given us an additional bed which was great. Although I personally didn't get a good sleep, I did find the room a bit stuffy, and we couldn't really open the window due to the airport noise. But then thats what you get staying near an airport! Good hotel, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Apparantly you can alter the heating in each room! I didn't know!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Agnes S, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay with us,our team strives to ensure all guests enjoy their time here, we are glad that you would choose to stay with us in the future and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed as a group on Sunday 5th may as we were attending a country music festival nearby. We turned up early and the receptionist was able to find us all rooms that were ready and next to each other. After a quick change we headed to the bar for a quick drink as we waited for our taxis. I have to say that every member of staff we encountered were all excellent and had a smile on their face. We had payed for breakfast and couldn't fault it, you could have as much as you wanted and they even came round and offered us more of the cooked breakfast. Again I can't fault any member of the staff. Will definitely be staying here again if I am attending any events nearby

Stayed: May 2013

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us at Glasgow Paisley Premier Inn, we strive to make sure everyone has an enjoyable stay here with us and look forward to welcoming you back for future events.