“Great Hotel”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Paisley
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A great hotel, really friendly staff, rooms are spotless. I stayed with my sister and our children we were seeing famiily in Paisley. The staff at Premier Inn had given us an additional bed which was great. Although I personally didn't get a good sleep, I did find the room a bit stuffy, and we couldn't really open the window due to the airport noise. But then thats what you get staying near an airport! Good hotel, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Apparantly you can alter the heating in each room! I didn't know!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Agnes S, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay with us,our team strives to ensure all guests enjoy their time here, we are glad that you would choose to stay with us in the future and look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
glasgow
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed as a group on Sunday 5th may as we were attending a country music festival nearby. We turned up early and the receptionist was able to find us all rooms that were ready and next to each other. After a quick change we headed to the bar for a quick drink as we waited for our taxis. I have to say that every member of staff we encountered were all excellent and had a smile on their face. We had payed for breakfast and couldn't fault it, you could have as much as you wanted and they even came round and offered us more of the cooked breakfast. Again I can't fault any member of the staff. Will definitely be staying here again if I am attending any events nearby

Stayed May 2013
Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us at Glasgow Paisley Premier Inn, we strive to make sure everyone has an enjoyable stay here with us and look forward to welcoming you back for future events.
Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Myself and my wife stayed here for a Saturday night when going to a wedding nearby.
We turned up early and the receptionist was nice and friendly and found room for us that had just been cleaned.
The room was really nice for the price that I got online (£59 for the room-£75 including 2 premier breakfasts)
The bed was really comfy and the night receptionist was really friendly.
In the morning we had the premier breakfast int he brewers fayre next door which was really good. The staff in there were really friendly and explained where everything was - little touches like one of the guys saw my wife get a croissant and asked her if she would like him to go and get it warmed etc
It is obviously just a premier inn and its location is obviously more practical than beautiful! but for the price the service was very good.
Pleasantly surprised!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your kind review of your recent stay with us at Glasgow Paisley Premier Inn. We strive to make sure everyone has an enjoyable stay and are glad to see that we have accomplished this.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I would recommend the paisley premier inn to anyone looking for a comfortable hotel with excellent food and efficient friendly service at a price to please even the fussiest customer as we enjoyed our very much.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Agnes S, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us at Glasgow Paisley Premier Inn. Our team work hard to ensure you enjoy your time with us and are pleased to see that on this occasion we have met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Wakefield, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Although we only stayed one night this time, we found the staff at Premier Inn to be friendly and helpful. Breakfast the following day was served by cheerful friendly staff and if I was to be picky the only fault I would find is that for those of us who like to come round in the morning, we would prefer the radio was a little quieter. Cleanliness throughout was of a high standard and I am looking forward to staying again in July.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Agnes S, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Guest

Many thanks for your kind review of Premier Inn Glasgow Paisley. The team work extremely hard to make sure you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us.

I am delighted to see that we have to managed exceed your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Premier Inn Manager
united kingdom
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in this Premier Inn on several occasions and I have never had anything but a great nights sleep. Good location for food, rooms clean and tidy. The staff are friendly no matter what time of day or night it is, very helpful and good knowledge of the local area.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Guest

Many thanks for your kind review of Premier Inn Glasgow Paisley. The team work extremely hard to make sure that you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us.

I am delighted to see that we have managed to exceed your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Premier Inn Manager
england
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Stayed for 1 night as off to a family wedding next day. The staff were all very efficient and friendly. They were so accommodating . I really enjoyerd this hotel and hope if were ever off to sunnier climes from glasgow airport I would definitly stay there. We booked well in advance and paid £35 per room plus £16.50 for 2 excellent cooked to order breakfasts amazing service and very good quality food - also buffet too and great coffee unlimited - Truly great experience !

• Stayed March 2013
Agnes S, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Glasgow Paisley Premier Inn. We work hard to ensure you have a pleasant stay with us and are glad you enjoyed your time spent here.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Manager