Review Highlights

Reviewed June 14, 2018
Hill_family_uk
Kilbirnie, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent swimming pool for little ones

Reviewed March 25, 2018
Jennifer G
Glasgow, United Kingdom

All reviews fun pool changing rooms large pool month old son swimming facilities baby pool flumes rapids lockers classes coin wee teaching toddler snacks
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Visited on a wet Thursday. Small pool dedicated to mums and toddlers classes. Big pool is quite cold so it was the fun pool for me and my daughter. Flumes off as was the Rapids so not much available. Like the keypad lockers but changing rooms need a thorough clean, lots of fluff and grime on walls and surfaces. Air con issue? Hardly any of the hair driers work and some have wires showing.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

Took my 10 month old baby swimming here. Just used the children's pool which was lovely and warm. It has some great water features which baby loves looking at and getting splashed by. Lovely clean family changing rooms and friendly staff.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Brought the children swimming and thought I would sit in the cafe and have a cuppa and catch up on some correspondences. It was absolutely freezing, I ended up going back to the car with my coffee, and I was warmer sitting in the car than i was sitting in the cafe with my coffee. Staff said it has been like that for days! Staff friendly and I really felt sorru for them having to work in a cafe so cold.

1  Thank pannersfromScotland
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Great place to have a family day swimming water fun and nice lunch at the cafe with outdoor play area to exhaust the kids before heading home!

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Htyuuuģhhhtf thirsty fetish breadth biggest updates humour fruition gush Kruger juggling from fron lieu

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

So clean and reasonable for a family to swim here. Fun flumes and lazy river. Option of large pool , play pool or teaching pool. A great place to go for all the family .

Reviewed June 15, 2017

Great little coffee shop. Lots of home backing and good quality drinks, smoothies, cold drinks, snacks available all day. Offers swimming facilities, gym, does lots of classes suitable for all age groups.

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Brought my 5 month old son to swim here as we were told it was great for wee tots. Family changing area great and not having to find £1 coin for a locker was an added bonus. Baby changing table was a great bonus as he was totally safe while me and my husband got ready. The baby pool was warm and quiet so we had a great half hour with him. Definitely will go back and the girl who took our money was lovely.

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

This is not a review on the swimming facility as the kids seem to enjoy it but the cafe and staff are disgusting.
Their customer service and food hygiene is unbelievable considering this is part of renfrewshire council so I would expect the standards to be set a bit higher that what they are.
I returned food which I felt tasted of chemicals to then be confronted by the girl who made the food calling me a lier.
She continued to try and intimidate me in front of other customers to the point I asked her to stop and at this point she raised her hand and said "whatever" as she walked away.
I watched on as I finished my coffee to see her wearing blue gloves when touching people's food (good hygiene) but to then clean tables with a chemical spray and return to touch food without changing gloves.
This area of the centre seriously is in need of help.

2  Thank Paula H
Reviewed February 7, 2017

The grand kids were up, from London, for Xmas and we took the grandson along to 'baths' as we used to call them. He's only 4 but there was a great area for him with a lazy(fast) river and water flumes. He loved it and so did Gran & Gramps, so much so that granny joined up the next week.

1  Thank Ewen A