“Delivers what it promises”

Premier Inn Glasgow Airport
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Paisley
London
“Delivers what it promises”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Stayed here for work for just one night. Arrived quite late, checkin was easy and quick. Dinner was equally easy, prompt, and excellent quality. I always sleep well in premier inns, rooms are always quiet and beds comfy. Checkout the following morning was also quick and easy. Professional service at excellent prices.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Shonagh B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Swamp-pokey,

Thank you for your review of Glasgow Airport. I was really pleased to read such a nice review. Thank you for your comments regarding our team and the service. I was delighted to hear you thought it was a professional service at excellent prices.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Polish first
Stoke on Trent
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

Does exactly what Premier inn expects and advertises a consistent standard of room, excellent location close to airport, can suffer a little road noise if you have the windows open because of the close proximity to the motorway.. Staff in both the hotel and restaurant were very attentive, friendly but polite and professional ( i think they thought I was their mystery customer, I suppose writing this review I am in a way). I regularly stay in Premier Inns and would say this is one of the very good ones.

Meal deal is excellent value in this particular brand of restaurant. saved me about £15.00

(the only reason I gave it a 4 for location is because of the painfull roadworks currently by the hotel, but they will be gone in days).

Room Tip: any room is good they even have a lift ;-)
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear MrShezStokeonTrent,

Thank you for your review of Glasgow Airport. I was delighted to read such a nice review and such nice comments about our team. I was delighted to hear you would say this is one of the better ones.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

We had stayed at another hotel near the airport but this one certainly was an improvement on it. It is handy for the airport and we encountered several friendly and competent staff who were prepared to go the extra mile for us. The rooms were fine and the food was what was needed at the time.
We will certainly consider it when next we fly from Glasgow.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear AberdeenMusicman,

Thank you for your review. I was delighted to read such a lovely review. I was delighted to hear you would certainly consider us when you fly from the airport in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to review Glasgow Airport and we look forward to seeing you again.
Scotland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

Arrived at 7pm at the end of november. It was a cold night and unfortunately the window had been left open which meant the room was chilly. Room was clean and comfortable.

Although this hotel is within 5 minutes walking distance from the airport our room was very quiet.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Shonagh B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear Miley M,

Thank you for you review. I was sorry to hear your comments regarding the team leaving the window open, which left the room feeling really cold. I will investigate your comments thoroughly; I think it may have been an oversight as our teams should close the windows when checking the rooms before our Guests check in. Thank you for your comments regarding the cleanliness of the room and that it was very quiet.

Thank you for your review of Glasgow Airport Premier Inn and we hope to see you again in the future.
Forfar, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

stayed here for the nite before getting early flight home great welcome easy check in
rooms spotless gr8 size staff brilliant all u can eat breakfast for £8 brilliant value will defo be bak at this hotel already booked for a nites stayin december well worth the money thank you very very much premier inn glasgow

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Shonagh B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Baconhamill,

Thank you for your review. I was delighted to read such a lovely review and such nice comments about our team. Thank you for your comments regarding the rooms, I’m really glad to hear you felt they were spotless and a great size.

Thank you for taking the time to review Glasgow Airport and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

We stayed for one night prior to onward flight to Dubai. The hotel is really close to the airport and plenty of parking was available. Excellent service and friendly staff. Very 'Premier Inn' great hotel for Glasgow airport, would use this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Shonagh B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Paul999Scotland ,

Thank you for you review. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and felt the staff were friendly and the service was excellent. I’m delighted to hear you will use our hotel again and look forward to seeing you
Leeds
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stay here 2 - 5 times a year and in almost every respect it's excellent however the heating leaves a lot to be desired.
At 2-4am every time I stay it automatically switches on, waking me with a steady buzzing noise, whilst the temp goes from a pleasant ambient coolness to full on uncomfortable heat. I've now had 2 of the last 3 nights broken like this and spent the following days shattered after broken nights sleep. It's a real shame but I'll be looking for a best western next time as I can't afford to miss my sleep like this after driving here on business from Yorkshire. In every other respect this hotels great - the staff are wonderful, the place is clean as a whistle and I think of it as home.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Elvishawk ,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience at Glasgow Airport. Please accept my sincere apologies for the disturbed night you experienced due to the heater clicking back on during the night and making it uncomfortably warm.

I would like the opportunity to speak to you personally to discuss the issues. I would be obliged if you could contact me either through email at operationsmanager.glasgowairport@whitbread.com or by phone on 0141 842 1563.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paisley
Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport
Normandy Hotel
Normandy Hotel
#3 of 3 in Renfrew
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,815 reviews

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow Airport? Share your experiences!