Stayed here for one night in mid-October to catch a very early flight from Glasgow airport. Front office staff were friendly, courteous and professional. I appreciated that they let me check in early. The rooms are spacious, if a bit spartan, but the bed was very comfortable, and the large flat screen TV was good. The room was very clean. There is no telephone in the room or alarm clock, and no wake-up service is offered. The TV can be programmed to turn on as an alarm clock. It worked, but I was a bit dubious at first.
Do not expect any rooms with a view, as the hotel is located in an industrial zone under the overpass of a large freeway. The rooms are surprisingly quiet, however.
The restaurant is fine, but was booked solid with a school group the night I was there. I had to wait two hours until a table was free, which was a minor annoyance.
All in all, with the very reasonable room rate, I found the hotel to be very good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated within the grounds of Glasgow Airport, this Premier Inn is an ideal location for both business and leisure. An ideal location for visiting Braehead, Paisley, Glasgow or simply flying out on holiday. All our rooms are en suite, with colour TV. Guest can purchase parking for just £4. All of our rooms are backed by our "Good Night Guarantee" we guarantee you a good nights sleep or your money back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow Airport Hotel Paisley
- Premier Inn Paisley
- Glasgow Airport Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Glasgow Airport Paisley, Scotland