This is my 2nd or 3rd stay in a Premier Inn. They all follow the same design, which is basic business - adequate for standard road warrior needs, nothing fancy. They seem to put the most attention on their restaurant and bar, and wisely so. By capturing their business clientele for drinks and dinner I expect they add more to their bottom line than from the rooms. This restaurant was popular enough that even locals seemed to come in. The only other choices within walking distance were an Indian restaurant and - sadly and ironically to this American - Burger King, Pizza Hut, or KFC. Ugh. But there was a big movie complex about 3 minutes walk from the hotel. Other than that it is surrounded by car dealers etc.
The one thing I found odd is that you have to go outside from the reception to get to the restaurant. And the restaurant was blaring music even in at breakfast. We asked them to turn it down, which they did, but it was impossible to have a business meeting even during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated within the grounds of Glasgow Airport, this Premier Inn is an ideal location for both business and leisure. An ideal location for visiting Braehead, Paisley, Glasgow or simply flying out on holiday. All our rooms are en suite, with colour TV. Guest can purchase parking for just £4. All of our rooms are backed by our "Good Night Guarantee" we guarantee you a good nights sleep or your money back! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow Airport Hotel Paisley
- Premier Inn Paisley
- Glasgow Airport Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Glasgow Airport Paisley, Scotland