All reviews glasgow airport car park fantastic hotel comfortable bed min walk other hotels couple of nights an early flight reception area the ground floor nice room great shower stayed one night comfortable stay great value for money night stay good nights sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Asked for 2 twin beds and got it. Friendly staff helped with boarding pass for early flight. Room was nice and clean.

Ate light meal in hotel and it was adequate and not fancy but good

Would stay here again

1  Thank Perkadventures
BCGlasgow, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Perkadventures,

The team and I thank you for your recent review.

I was delighted with your feedback and 5 star review and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Terrible venue. Please avoid at all costs
The staff were unhelpful and disorganised! The catering was dreadful and greasy, holding a meeting here really was completely off brand to the company! Never again!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
BCGlasgow, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Eddyline S,

The team and I thank you for your recent feedback.

I have noted a similar review for another Marriott Hotel in Glasgow dated 24th August 2018 so I am unsure which hotel this review relates to.

To discuss your feedback further please contact myself direct on Kuldeep.Badesha@courtyardmarriottglasgowairport.com

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the cortyard marriott hotel glasgow airport 17th august 2018 before our holiday to gran canaria,we had a lovely stay room was excellent and food lovely on the evening and breakfast we left happy and looking forward to our return visit when we came back from our holidays. On our return early hours of the 26th august we were greeted by a gentlemen who informed us there wasnt a room available for us! When we asked why he was very vague with the answer and said something about double bookings,i had made our bookings through booking.com many months in advance. He said they had booked us in a nearby hotel (holiday inn) and that the cost will be paid by the marriott,he ordered us a taxi which they were also paying for,when the taxi arrived he complained that our luggage wouldnt fit in his taxi(this supposed to be for airport runs!). We decided to walk as it was 4minutes round the corner. When arriving at the holiday inn we were sent to room 104 which was a disgrace! Single beds,curtains hanging of the rails,a splash of paint on the curtain,cupboards very tired old looking and bathroom nit clean. When i signed the form to stay it said the marriott where paying £185 for this! I hope the hotel isnt charging these prices to the public!since getting home i have spoken with marriott to let them know how disappointed we were to not have a room on our return,when this was booked well in advance. They appologised and was told it was a very busy week what with festivals ect being on,iam still waiting for an actual reason why this happened. I was also told that we did not have to pay anything (which we wouldnt have),as normally they just pay the difference when sent somewhere else to stay,a joke! If this hadnt have happened the hotel would have got a good review,we are very disappointed!

Michelle W,

The team and I thank you for your feedback and I would like to apologise for the relocation of your accommodation. The hotel was faced with unforeseen circumstances and as a result had to relocate several guests that night.

I would be happy to discuss this further with you and ask that you contact me directly on Kuldeep.Badesha@courtyardmarriottglasgowairport.com

The team and I apologise for any inconvenience that was caused to you during this time and I look forward to hearing from you regarding this in due course.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Stayed here for one night when working in the area and arrived around eight at night. Check in was easy and shown to room. Room very spacious and immaculate and very modern bathroom. Plenty of towels and toiletries and good selection of hot drinks in room. As we arrived late we chose to eat in the hotels restaurant and i went for the chilli squid starter and the taste of Scotland burger for my main. Squid arrived and looked bland and didnt taste much better and my burger which was supposed to be "a taste of Scotland" tasted just like an ordinary burger. disappointing to say the least. At least i had a really good nights sleep thanks to the room. Would i stay here again? Yes. Would i eat here again? Definitely not.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
BCGlasgow, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Swedge66,

We thank you for your recent review and I was pleased to read that you found check in easy,rooms spacious and immaculate with a good selection in room amenities.

I would like to apologise for your experience in the Bistro and for any inconvenience that this may have caused to you.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very good and walking distance to the airport and car hire. Room had all facilities required and hotel restaurant better than average. Only annoying point was the 2 sets of heavy fire doors that made transferring bags difficult, never had that before. Still a very good stay, fantastic sized TV and surprisingly quiet.

Travelbuglee,

The team and I thank you for your recent review - all guest feedback is much appreciated.

I was delighted to read that you found the hotel to be more than suitable for your needs, a good location from the terminal and good facilities onsite also.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.