Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport
$172
$143
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$126
$118
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$49
$46
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Ardgowan House(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$78
Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$82
PremierInn.com
$88
$76
$82
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
2,277 results
All reviewsacross the roadexecutive roomstayed hereglasgow airportan early flightmini barhaggisterminal buildingnext morningcar parkreception staffone night stayan overnight staygood nights sleepbar and restaurantevening mealnight's sleep
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This hotel gets better.
Just a short walk from the Airport.
Clean, comfortable and very familiar.
The breakfast has good choice.
Reception staff( again) very friendly and efficient.
No aircraft noise in room at all

Room Tip: For a smoking room choose 6th floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Duncan B, Guest Experience Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear heblady

It's always great to hear from our regular guests. Thank you for your continued loyalty.

We are committed to constant improvement, and it's great to see you appreciate the journey we are on.

Thank you for your comments, and I hope it's not too long until your next visit to the hotel.

Duncan Boyd
Guest Experience Manager
duncan.boyd@ihg.com

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We are stay here when we are due to catch a plane the next day. It's so convenient being right outside the airports main entrance.

If you book in advance it's very reasonable

We try always to get either an executive room or suite. Well worth the money as it includes breakfast (when is of a good standard with lots of choice) and free wifi

The hotel has everything we need and the fact it's a bit dated id no hardship as it's clean and comfortable

Staff are friendly and we have arrived in the morning and still been let in to our room, this time we had a late check out which was perfect.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I checked in for the night as I was catching a plane the following day. I had booked a double room which in my mind meant a double bed, so it was a bit of a shame when I opened the door and found out it was two singles. (But that did mean I got two soaps. Victory)

The room was starting to fall to pieces with vents coming away from the walls and stains on peeling wall paper. For the price of the room I was expecting better.
The bathroom was clean and inviting, nicely tiled and quite spacious but the real bonus was the shower. Easy to use and powerful. Really powerful. Seriously.

The television had only a few basic channels designed so that you would buy films or other tv shows to watch from their store and you had to buy the super fast broadband at over £3 per hour. The entire place had the feel of wanting you to open your wallet just that little bit more than you would like.

Breakfast was good, a large selection of foods were available and the staff were pleasant and accommodating. At £10 if ordered when booking or £13 if ordered on the day I would have to say that again it was a bit expensive but definitely worth it.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Greg Y

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport and for taking the time to review your stay.

Using the limited details provided by Tripadvisor, I was able to locate your reservation and ascertain which room you had stayed in. I do note though that a Twin Room was allocated as this was the room type that you reserved online through our website. If this is not the case, please forward me through a copy of your confirmation and I will investigate further.

I am sorry the room decor did not live up to expectation. I am also pleased to inform that this room, and the rest of the rooms on this corridor, are in the process of redecoration as part of our Non-Smoking conversion.

Thank you for this feedback, and allowing us the opportunity to improve. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Duncan Boyd
Guest Experience Manager
duncan.boyd@ihg.com

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed here as part of a National Holidays break and found it ideal. A nice hotel and the room was clean and comfortable. The bedroom had plenty of space and a comfortable bed giving a good night's sleep. TV worked and the coffee/tea was in a clean kettle. Although you would expect these kind of things sometimes you just don't get them in chain hotels. The hotel is close to Glasgow city centre which is a plus and next to the airport but noise is not a problem at all. The evening meal was a set menu and very tasty, okay but limited in my choices I had no starter. However, they gave me ice-cream instead of whipped cream with my slice of apple pie. Very busy serving lots of people on our trip all at the same time but the staff were good and very polite. The breakfast was well cooked with lots of the usual along with a pancake making machine! Definitely recommend staying here if you are in the area and looking for a hotel for one or two evenings.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Enjoyed a weekend here attending a family wedding. Accommodation is a bit dated and needs some attention, however the staff are excellent and the meals were very good - much better than the usual corporate offering.
Location was perfect as just a short walk to cross over the road from the airport.
Would definately stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple