Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport
$172
$143
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$126
Abbey Inn(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$76
Travelodge Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$49
$46
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Ardgowan House(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$78
Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$82
PremierInn.com
Muirholme B&B(Paisley)
Acer View(Paisley)
2,277 results
All reviewsacross the roadexecutive roomstayed hereglasgow airportan early flightmini barhaggisterminal buildingnext morningcar parkreception staffone night stayan overnight staygood nights sleepbar and restaurantevening mealnight's sleep
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed overnight before our flight to Cyprus on a Sunday morning. The hotel is excellent for the airport as it's a two minute walk across the road, but because of that, the prices in the bar and resturaunt are very expensive. We booked an executive room as they had a special offer on at the time, but the room was very small, nothing executive about it, although it was clean and comfortable. We did get a "free" bottle of wine! Breakfast was usual buffet style, so by the time your got it and sat back at your table your hot food was cold. I would use again though just because it is so handy for the airport and the staff are pleasant enough.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wasp25
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Wasp25,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your compliments regarding our location and staff.

However, I am truly sorry if you found the rates in our restaurant to be expensive. Our aim is to provide the best guest experience and we deeply regret that we have failed to deliver on this occasion.

Rest assures that your comments will be reviewed by the hotel's management and will be used for future improvements. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We recently went to Glasgow and Edingburgh as part of a National Holidays weekend away and found it to be excellent value. The Holiday Inn at Glasgow was an absolute treat, how National have managed to get this hotel considering The holiday was £69 I don't know. The room was of good standard with an excellent power shower with constant hot water. The bed and pillows were comfortable and our room had views right across the runway. I don't consider my self to be 'a train spotter' at all but it was actually fascinating watching the planes land and take off with international flights taking off to Saudi and America. There was some noise in the room from the planes during the night but then it is right on an International Airport, but it was never an issue.

We enjoyed a three course evening meal and all you could eat breakfast the following morning as part of our deal with National and the food especially the breakfast was very good. However although the staff were friendly and worked quickly to serve the food two staff for fifty plus diners I feel was inadequate, the staff managed well but management I feel should have provided atleast another member of staff to help out.

Over all we had an excellent break and should we fly from Glasgow in the future would definately consider staying at the Holiday Inn.

2  Thank Ryemar
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I arrived in Glasgow at 2.30am and were glad the hotel was just across the road from the airport arrivals hall. The yo7ung man on duty dealt with the waiting clients with speed and courtesy.

The room was not huge but big enough, the beds were extremely comfortable, the bathroom well supplied.

The dining staff were very attentive and breakfast was sufficiently varied to suit even the fussiest of eaters.

Having used other hotels at the airport, I can certainy say that for one night, I can recommend it.

1  Thank TenerifeDot
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel prior to our flight to Tenerife. Check in was quick and efficient,the lady at the desk was surprised that I had not parked my car at the hotel for our holiday, at £10.00 per you must be having a laugh.
Our room was ok, nothing special, basic items provided.drinks at bar really expensive, food even more expensive. Hotel was really busy , looked like people staying a night before a flight.
I don't think I would have stayed more than 1 night.

1  Thank TeamleaderScotland
Duncan B, Guest Experience Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Dear TeamLeaderScotland.

i think there may have been some confusion with our parking rates. The £10 charge relates to car parking directly at the hotel whilst you are resident in the hotel. We offer some great Park Stay Go packages, which can cost as little as £15 more than our standard rate, and thats for a full 15 days parking.

Hopefully on your next visit to the hotel, you will enjoy this great value deal.

Thank you for your review. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Duncan Boyd
Guest Experience Manager
duncan.boyd@ihg.com

Reviewed June 21, 2013

3rd time we have used this hotel before an early flight. Location is ideal - directly opposite terminal building. Staff are courteous and helpful. Rooms are basic but clean, comfortable and sound proofing so good that we've never heard aircraft, road traffic or other guests. We have slept really well on each occasion. There is a minibar, kettle and supplies for tea and coffee in rooms. Finding a suitable socket for the kettle was a bit of an issue - the most accessible sockets were labled "computer only".
This time we had breakfast - good value, an excellent buffet and a pleasant dining area. Worth booking the night before as this reduced the price by around £4 each. Although our arrival at breakfast coincided with a large group of tourists from the far East, the staff and food supply coped excellently and members of the tourist group later reported to us that they enjoyed the experience as much as us. We were able to take our bags over to the terminal, check-in and go back to the hotel for breakfast making for a relaxed start to our trip. Will definitely do this again next year.
We used long stay airport parking rather than the hotel's parking service. We have not tried the evening menu at the Hotel and, as none drinkers, we have not tried the bar.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family