Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport
$111
  • Breakfast included
$166
$107
Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$65
$68
Hotels.com
Ardgowan House(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$49
Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel(Paisley)(Great Value!)
$84
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
2,254 results
All reviewsacross the roadexecutive roomstayed hereglasgow airportan early flightmini barhaggisterminal buildingnext morningcar parkreception staffone night stayan overnight staygood nights sleepbar and restaurantevening mealnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport for one night, preceding an early holiday flight, and also took advantage of the parking arrangements whilst we were away. The hotel is perfectly situated, immediately across the road from the airport, the reception, bar and dining room staff were ever attentive and pleasant and I have absolutely no complaints. The room, though quite small, provided all of the facilities and comfort necessary for a short stay, and was clean and well designed. Upon booking into reception I was provided with a car park voucher and directions to the Airparks secure compound. Whilst this is located a few miles away from the hotel, it was relatively easy to find, the level of security was reassuring and the regular 'bus transport back to the airport (and by definition hotel) was good. Upon return to the UK we simply boarded the 'bus at the airport and within twenty minutes were driving away from Airparks. In the dining room the choice of menu and wine list were good and varied and we thoroughly enjoyed our food and the atmosphere. I would recommend this venue and will certainly use it again myself.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Big_Bike_Buddy
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Chose Holiday Inn over Holiday Inn Express (where we stayed last time we flew from Glasgow), as we had plenty of time before our flight and thought it would be a better option. We were wrong on so many levels!
Hotel car park far too small. Food far too expensive. Room not finished! Taps on sink hanging off, handle on toilet loose, shaving mirror without the mirror, toilet door handle missing hardware on inside. Not what I would have expected.
Will use Holiday Inn Express in future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear deadlegs,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. Please accept our deepest apologies for the issues you had encountered during your stay specifically on the condition of the room. Your comments are being reviewed by the hotel's management and appropriate action will be taken. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stayed here a couple of times in July & August due to early connections out of Glasgow Airport.
The rates here are quite good for an airport hotel & also for the standard of hotel.
My room on both occasions was fine & had everything I needed.
I didn't try the restaurant here - both times I went over to the airport to get something to eat, there is also a small supermarket there.
I will stay at this hotel again when I have an early flight & would recommend this hotel for this purpose.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Duncan B, Guest Experience Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear NettsG

I am delighted to read you have enjoyed your stay at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport. The biggest compliment we can receive is to hear that you would recommend the hotel to others and to return to the hotel yourself.

We continue to invest in our property, not least to the newly refurbished lounge and complete refurbishment of the building exterior, which will further enhance your visit to us in the future.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, and for taking the time to review your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Treated well as a platinum member. Rooms are small but have everything you need. 30 secs from airport and staff very accomodating. Very enjoyable experience.

The hotel has a nice bar and options for eating. It must be recently refurbished as it looks like new.

Only negative is the small car park.

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Cakealito

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport recently, and for your continued loyalty as one of our valued Platinum Elite Priority Club Reward members.

As a seasoned traveller, you are in a unique position to compare our service and facilities with other hotels on a regular basis, and I am delighted to hear you score us highly.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here before catching an early flight. We were able to get a taxi in the evening to Xscape to get dinner and go to the cinema, cost less than £10 each way. Hotel was clean, great showers, quick check in and check out. For what we needed this hotel was perfect, a fantastic start to the holiday!

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Karen

Thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, and for taking the time to review your stay.

I am delighted that the hotel offered everything you need to start your holiday early. Our location is not only ideal for Glasgow Airport but, as you point out, also great for visiting nearby attractions.

I hope your holiday was just as enjoyable, and to see you again soon at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport.