Review of Shimla House

Add it.
Shimla House
Ranked #92 of 177 Restaurants in Paisley
Reviewed October 17, 2010

Simply a wonderful dining experience. ask for Jay hes an excellent waiter always wearing a big smile

1  Thank dangermouseGlasgow
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Took the buffet option, food was ok, however, items such as pakoras,etc do not keep well in heated containers so were soggy and lukewarm. To be honest, I would have preferred to not have had my plate whipped away as I finished chewing,- I didn't get the chance to decide if I wanted more. Salad veg was fresh and crisp, curries were tasty but dessert options poor. To be honest, serving snowballs and other such teatime treats does not constitue a dessert in my opinion. I know you don't go for the desserts but hey, if you're going to offer them, make an effort. That said, price was reasonable and the restaurant itself is nicely laid out.