Tripadvisor
Scone
1,098 results
All reviews junior suite old masters wedding party perthshire countryside first class lovely hotel the main hotel beautiful setting dining room scone palace an overnight stay following morning high standard relaxing stay scones lovely room afternoon tea
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

This hotel is in a beautiful setting and the service and standards complement it, food was also of a superior quality. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.I had a superior suite that was at a remarkable price, the room was of a quality very rarely seen.outside of a five star hotel,

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Expensive dinner and limited choice because the menu was being updated, then when we asked for no truffles on our chips we were told its ok I'll tell the chef your not a fan of fine dining Would have been better if the cafe/ part was open later.
Charged £15 for having a dog however your told if your bringing a dog you need to stay in the suites which is dearer than the main hotel rooms, even though the website states £10, but your already paying extra to stay in a suite.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2020

We have just returned from a 2 night break at Murrayshall, we were allocated room 1, a beautiful spacious room overlooking lovely gardens. Our purpose was to relax for a couple of days and that is exactly what we did, there are lovely walks in the area for those who are not golfers like ourselves.
Each and everyone of the staff we encountered were genuinely friendly, chatty and helpful, a credit to the hotel without a doubt.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Picked this hotel off the internet. Great find. Very friendly staff. Clean and tidy throughout. Good was as requested and relaxed service, no rushing to get you through. Rooms are in great condition, with toiletries included.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Booked a suite for me and my partner, receptionist was very helpful, however, we had to wait 25 min to be seated in the restaurant and we had a booking reservation.
We had starter ,main ,and we decided to share a dessert, the waitress cone with the sticky toffee pudding and she said:
I JUST SHOVE IT IN THE MIDDLE?
Then we went to our room and one of the towel was dirty and burned .
Not the service that I what I was expecting when I spend 165 pounds .
I will give a miss next time .

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple