“One of the Best !”

Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Pitlochry
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A long established favourite with visitors to Pitlochry, Victoria's Restaurant offers a friendly, taste-filled experience that will leave you wanting more... Located on Pitlochry's main street and near to car parking, Victoria's Restaurant is family owned and offers some of the best service in the area. Discover a stylish blend of daytime speciality coffee house merging seamlessly into a chic evening eatery. Open from 10am until late and serving mouth-watering food from brunch through to dinner, menus include a wide choice of dishes from patisserie and pasta to steak, seafood & fajitas. Free WiFi available for diners.
carnoustie
“One of the Best !”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We go to Pitlochry at least twice a year, and no visit to the town would be complete without going to eat at Victoria's. This time we had three visits, two evening meals, and a morning coffee and cake.The food at Victoria's is fantastic, great flavours and presentation.

Congratulations to Marious and his great staff (sorry if I spelled it wrong!) cheery,friendly and efficient, and they enjoy a bit of humour as well!.

We cant wait till the next time, All the best and thank you,Trevor & Val (The Electric People!!)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Woking, United Kingdom
“Sending a dish back is never good”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Had a meal for two on Friday evening. Restaurant was busy, which was a promising sign, although there were two large tables celebrating a 60th birthday. Starters arrived and were good. Haggis with Whisky Cream didn't disappoint, but the trio of salmon looked a bit disappointing and not like my wife or I had imagined it from the description on the menu. I ordered Tagliatelle Carbonara, and my wife ordered the duck breast. The tagliatelle was disappointing, containing a large solid lump of pancetta cubes in addition to the individual cubes. The tagliatelle was also short, which meant I couldn't wind it around my fork. My wife's duck was horribly overcooked, and instead of being pink as described on the menu, was grey. It was also tough and tasteless, and this led to it being sent back. The replacement dish arrived and was cooked properly, but this is the first time other of us has had to send a dish back to the kitchen.

Maybe the 60th party had led to a rush in the kitchen, and the duck being overcooked, but a quick check when slicing it would have alerted a decent chef. Also seemed expensive.

Lakewood Pierce County, Washington
“Good for lunch”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We had the soup and sandwich combo on a cold May day. This is a spacious and open restaurant in comparison to most of the luncheon and tea spots in Pitlochry which are of the "hole in the wall" variety. They also do dinner and although I'd prefer more ambiance for dinner, in a pinch, they are an alternative.

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great Service Great Food”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

While traveling through Pitlochry on the way North we decided to call into Victorias for a quick bit of dinner. Needless to say we were pleasantly surprised. I ordered the fajitas and my wife (rather unlike her) had the fillet steak. The fajitas were with out doubt the best I have ever had. A huge portion on a sizzling hot plate accompanied by lashings of sour cream, guacamole and salsa. I actually ran out of tortilla wraps but the very pleasant waitress quickly rushed to get more! My wife's steak was cooked perfectly and the meat was extremely tender. All in all a great experience and we will definitely be returning if we ever manage to get back to Pitlochry again.

East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Quiet dinner for two”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

It was a damp evening and we were looking for dinner. We had decided to give Victoria's a try and went straight there. Upon arriving the outside was welcoming enough, but inside the tables look dated with checked table cloths which I can only say wouldn't be my choice.

The menus came, and although it's apparent the specialise in fish / seafood, they have a surpringly wide ranging menu giving a huge choice. We stuck to fish dishes, and the food was beautifully cooked and presented. Staff were very cheerful, always with a smile, and very attentive.

Oh, also worth a wee mention was the music. Very much to our taste, a mix of old and new, from Paulo Nutini to Tom Jones, very relaxing and helped create a pleasant relaxed atmosphere.

Visited May 2013