Just back from weekend away in Benn-y-Vrackie Lodge. It was amazing, we loved it so much we stayed an extra night! The lodge was comfortable, clean, and peaceful. Hot tub was great, could have sat in it all day looking at the view. Jane and Andy gave us a warm welcome and were there right away if we needed them. The lodge is about a 30 min walk from Pitlochry town centre with great places to eat and drink, would also recommend the Moulin Inn just down the road, the food was fab! Would thoroughly recommend and will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kinnaird Woodland Lodges is a select development of properties located just outside the picturesque town of Pitlochry in Highland Perthshire, Scotland. We offer an excellent standard of self catering accommodation featuring woodburners and private outdoor hot tubs. Flexible arrival and departure days with short breaks available all year round. Make it a holiday to remember at Kinnaird. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kinnaird Woodland Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinnaird House And Woodland Hotel Pitlochry
- Kinnaird Woodland Lodges Pitlochry, Scotland