Just returned from a 3 night stay in Pitlochry. The Craigvrack was a brilliant find! we had not booked anywhere as decided on a whim, the weather was so good. We drove past and saw the beer garden which sold us on the hottest day of the year so far. We were lucky that they could accomodate us. We did initially book just 1 night but after dinner which was amazing, we decided to stay on. I jsut want to say a special thanks to Alan, the owner for his advice on places to go & see in the area & also for his whisky experience! All in all we had a great time, would highly recommend the hotel, spotlessly clean, pleasant staff food the best I have had in a very, very long time, even the weather was the best I have had in a very long time. Will return. Thanks to you all. The Gibsons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small family run business offering bed and breakfast in 16 individually decorated rooms. All of our en-suite rooms are a mix of twin, double, triple and family rooms sleeping up to a maximum of 4 adults. All rooms have flat screen TV's and a hospitality tray for your convenience. We have a quiet lounge for our guests to relax perhaps take a book from the small library we have. We have free wifi in all areas now, including our bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Craigvrack reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigvrack Hotel Pitlochry
- Craigvrack Pitlochry, Scotland