Before we booked we checked the Trip advisor reviews,
But this hotel has recently been taken over and we found ourselves in
We have enjoyed many holidays in Scotland and we have made some wonderful scottish freinds. We always choose family owned hotels or guesthouses because our girls thrive in a family atmosphere and it is
important that it feels like home for them.
The new owners are probably still finding their feet, But, I have to say I have never felt so unwelcome!
Especially as a paying guest!
This family need to decide whether they want to be a public house for
the locals or a quality hotel which values its guests.
I had thought that this may have been an excellent venue for Hogmanay
and our trip was a bit of a fact finding mission for my large and extended family.
Make no mistake, this was a clean hotel in a nice part of town but for us it lacked the true scottish charm we have come to expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small family run business offering bed and breakfast in 16 individually decorated rooms. All of our en-suite rooms are a mix of twin, double, triple and family rooms sleeping up to a maximum of 4 adults. All rooms have flat screen TV's and a hospitality tray for your convenience. We have a quiet lounge for our guests to relax perhaps take a book from the small library we have. We have free wifi in all areas now, including our bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Craigvrack reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigvrack Hotel Pitlochry
- Craigvrack Pitlochry, Scotland