All reviews small hotel the main street warm welcome owners and staff superb views evening meal venison first class dining room hotel is situated friendly hosts high standard enchanted forest fantastic food this lovely hotel second to none enjoyed our stay
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We spent a week at this lovely hotel. It is a wonderful place to stay: the food is delicious, the people are very friendly and our room was beautifull with a wonderful view. Everything is made with love there. Every detail fits perfectly and the service is excellent. So I can totally recommend this small hotel! Very nice! Thank you for our pleasent stay there.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
PITLOCHRY, Front Office Manager at Tigh Na Cloich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Hello Tobias

Thankyou so much for your wonderful five star review regarding your weeks holiday with us here at Tigh Na Cloich Hotel.
We are all absolutely delighted to read such kind and sincere comments about your stay
Especially highlighting our delicious food, friendly people, beautiful room with wonderful views, and excellent service..

Wow! What can I say only Thank you once again. It really is a team effort to ensure guest satisfaction is met. I will be sure to pass on your sincere words of praise.
Most grateful of you to recommend us to our future guests.
Hope you had a safe and enjoyable trip home, and hope to see you again sometime in the future.

The Williams family& Hospitality team

Reviewed September 11, 2018

I was looking for a last minute place to stay, I was travelling with my wife. This hotel had one room remaining so I took it. I booked DB&B which was a very reasonable price. On arrival at the hotel we were greeted by a very cheerful woman (one of the owners I assumed) who explained the instructions for fire etc and the eating times and showed us to our room. I was a little disappointed with our room as it was rather small although it had everything I wanted - tea making f4cilities, television, en suite, comfortable bed. However, I had only booked less than 24 hours in advance so I did not expect the best room.
I have to say that any disappointment I had was completely overshadowed by the food that we had for dinner! This was absolutely superb! This restaurant food is to die for! Fairly basic menu but superbly cooked. And, the breakfast the next day was the same. I thoroughly recommend this hotel although try and book early to get a good room.

Room Tip: Room 10 is fairly small, although it has all the amenities you would require.
Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
PITLOCHRY, Public Relations Manager at Tigh Na Cloich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Hello regmo

Thankyou for taking the time to review on trip adviser regards your recent' last minute' stay with us.

All our rooms differ in size and aspect and are in- keeping with the Victorian style house.

So pleased that you could join us for dinner and breakfast and experience ' Restaurant food to die for' What a wonderful statement!. Ill be sure to pass on your sincere words of praise to our hardworking team.

Do book early to request one of our front rooms as they are most popular.

Kind regards
The Williams family & Hospitality team.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

We spent a night at this small family-run hotel, and were delighted with it. It is very clean, quiet, friendly and well run, The evening meal was both excellent and reasonably priced. We would happily recommend it, and will be back one day ourselves.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Hello John f
Many thanks for your lovely five star review of your recent stay with us.

We are Absolutely delighted that you found us to be 'An excellent Base for your theatre visit' also enjoying our evening meals to be of excellent quality and reasonably priced too.
Thankyou again for taking the time to post your review and for recommending us to others.
Look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the near future.

The Williams family & Hospitality team

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We are a retired couple, and we were looking for somewhere that would help us give a relative, visiting from overseas, a taste of Scotland. Pitlochry proved the ideal place, and Tigh Na Cloich Hotel was everything that we had hoped for - well kept, a really interesting menu, lovely views, and a quick walk to the centre of the town. We could only stay two nights, but that was plenty of time to visit scenic local attractions. This hotel made us feel we were treating ourselves without having to spend a fortune.

All the staff were cheerful and helpful. I echo the previous reviewer's commendation of Room 11. Certainly the shower stall is small, but I'm 6ft tall and managed!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
PITLOCHRY, Manager at Tigh Na Cloich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Hello Colin

Thankyou most sincerely for your wonderful five star review of your recent stay at Tigh Na Cloich Hotel.

We are delighted that you found our hotel to be nicely situated, and enjoyed our great food and hospitality.
We really do appreciate your comments and most impressed that we managed to give you a 'Real taste of Scotland' especially as an overseas visitor.
Thank you kindly once again for taking the time to post your review, and hope you had a pleasant onward journey.

The Williams family & Hospitality team

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Stayed at the Tigh Na Cloich for two nights on a weekend break in Pitlochry. The location is ideal, only a minute's walk from the town's main street. We were allocated to room 11, a cozy attic double room with ensuite shower and a view to the hotel's garden and beyond. The room was freshly decorated and clean with more than ample storage. The ensuite shower room was modern and bright. The only caveat was that the shower stall itself was small so probably not suitable for the tall or broad person.
Our experience of the hotel matches previous reviews - owners and staff so helpful, welcoming and friendly; the hotel and rooms comfortable and quiet; the quality of the foods both at breakfast and dinner excellent; the service second to none.
Can thoroughly recommend the Tigh Na Cloich for an enjoyable and relaxing stay!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
PITLOCHRY, Front Office Manager at Tigh Na Cloich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Hello ellonway
Thankyou so much for your amazing words and five star praise regarding your most recent visit to Tigh Na Cloich Hotel.

We are delighted that you found us to be 'Perfect for a relaxing stay in Pitlochry'. Especially highlighting our Hospitality, service and excellent cuisine, glad also you found our location. to be ideal.

Thankyou once again for commenting on your enjoyable and relaxing stay with us.
Hope to see you again in the near future.

The Williams family & hospitality team