A home away from away, James Watts (and family) roll out the red carpet to make your stay as personable and comfortable as one could hope for. Nicknamed The Beinn Bhracaigh, the Watts family has on their side a beautifully kept B&B, complete with an order by menu breakfast, an honesty bar, and backyard grounds that boast majestic views of the Pitlochry countryside. Couple that with immaculate rooms and an honesty bar (did I mention that already), and you end up with a B&B that is tough to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat, Sleep, Relax and enjoy the comforts of Beinn Bhracaigh - a hidden wee gem in a quiet enclave of Pitlochry. This tasteful Victorian Country House built in 1889 yet sympathetically extended and decorated with a blend of Antique and Contemporary Style to provide a truly memorable bed and breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Beinn Bhracaigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beinn Bhracaigh Hotel Pitlochry
- Beinn Bhracaigh Pitlochry, Scotland