Had a lovely stay at Beinn Bhracaigh in Pitlochry where you are always made very welcome by Kirsty & James who take care of you the minute you arrive, This bed and breakfast is first class, and the views are stunning and you could not ask for a more perfect place to stay. Whilst we were there we had a lovely meal at a local restraint called Victorias where the food was excellent and service first class. look forward to going back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat, Sleep, Relax and enjoy the comforts of Beinn Bhracaigh - a hidden wee gem in a quiet enclave of Pitlochry. This tasteful Victorian Country House built in 1889 yet sympathetically extended and decorated with a blend of Antique and Contemporary Style to provide a truly memorable bed and breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Beinn Bhracaigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beinn Bhracaigh Hotel Pitlochry
- Beinn Bhracaigh Pitlochry, Scotland