We took a one night break at Beinn Bhracaigh during a stay in Scotland to deal with family problems and it was complete break. Room was brilliant and we enjoyed a drink in the bar to unwind before dinner in a local Inn. Breakfast was superb, we will certainly go back as the area has much to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat, Sleep, Relax and enjoy the comforts of Beinn Bhracaigh - a hidden wee gem in a quiet enclave of Pitlochry. This tasteful Victorian Country House built in 1889 yet sympathetically extended and decorated with a blend of Antique and Contemporary Style to provide a truly memorable bed and breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Beinn Bhracaigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beinn Bhracaigh Hotel Pitlochry
- Beinn Bhracaigh Pitlochry, Scotland