Edradour Distillery
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Edradour Distillery
1,657 results
All reviews tasting glass cream liqueur great tour our tour guide free glass take home whisky making whole process single malt wee dram buy a bottle distilling process take away black spout little gem beautiful setting scotch whisky
Reviewed yesterday

Went here with my son-in-law while in the area on holiday as he wanted to go to a distillery. We picked a real gem here. The tour was excellent and the tour guide was really informative. The shop was lovely and prices were reasonable. I have visited quite a few distilleries but Edradour is the best.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We had a wonderful morning at Edradour, the tour was very informative and educational but relaxed and enjoyable at the same time. All the staff here were so very friendly and welcoming. Definitely worth a visit. Lovely setting and worth every penny.

Reviewed 5 days ago

What a great wee experience. My partner and i was there on Monday 5th November. We decided to come via the scenic route by walking from Pitlochry, over the fields, We had a delightful experience, Brilliantly hosted by John and the wee drams were most welcome. Edradour is definitely a great wee tiple, And we shall definitely return. Keep up the good work, ( we were from Cumbernauld )

Reviewed 5 days ago

We toured all over Scotland and visited many distilleries. If you are short on time, I recommend this one. The walk too is absolutely beautiful. The distillery itself was impressive. The staff and tour was informative and fun. Now the whisky - best we had tasted. Bought some for home, that will be used only for special occasions.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Excellent visit to Edradour distillery. Started in tasting room where we had a choice of many edradour whiskies as well as many more signatory whiskies from various distilleries. Very reasonably priced.
Worth arriving a bit early yo read all of the information on the walls of the tasting room.
Beautiful setting which makes use of the original buildings. Tour was interesting anf just long enough. Included 3 drinks and a free glass.
Finished off with a walk across to moulin which was reasonably well signposted.
Despite some of the reviews on here i would say all of the staff were very welcoming and polite. Have been to a few distilleries and would recommend this one.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a learning experience and well worth the entrance price, and did I say there are free samples as well? Great guides and an excellent way to learn about the joys of tasting and drinking scotch.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We walked up through the woods from the town (recommended). Nice friendly/small distillery. Enjoyed the couple tasted, and appreciated taking the glass.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

After spending a morning down the road at Blair Athol, I wanted to see if the well regarded Edradour Distillery was open, and a short drive along a great wee road later I was parking up in a huge visitors car park. It being late October there were only a few cars to be seen.

I wandered over to the Distillery shop and checked that tours were running then headed over to the main tour staging area, a bar with a vast stock of aged whisky, and thankfully coffee as I was driving it wouldn’t do to be indulging so early and with a drive to Aberlour awaiting. It was here there was one oddity, the Bar only accepts cash, so I and a couple of other guests had to walk the few yards back down the hill to shop to get some cash, but I did get to keep the coffee mug!

The tour guide, Fiona was a definite highlight of the tour, very astute and when she learnt that I’d visited quite a few distilleries she would take the occasional moment to show me things that Edradour does very differently than other distilleries, and asked very interesting questions on my visits to places with full malting floors and their own Kilns, showing a special interest in Springbank (Who wouldn’t its a brilliant distillery) and their methods. I’d think it wouldn’t be too long until Springbank will be hosting her as a tourist as opposed to a guide.

If I’d have swagged myself a private tour I’ll bet I’d have ended giving out as much information as I received, and I’ll say right now that this is typical of the best people in the business they have a love and interest that stretches well beyond their own distillery gates.

After enjoying a walk around the dunnage and seeing the stills in action I made off with a bottle of the Signatory bottling (the owner of the Distillery owns Signatory) of the distillery’s product.

I’d have marked the trip a 5 but for the cash only in the bar situation plus they had no drivers bottles for me to pop my tour drams into for later savouring, but everything else is damn near perfect.
If you are not driving, or can persuade a non whisky drinker to cart you around whilst your pockets are stuffed with fivers then you’d be in heaven.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Been here a few times now, and it never disappoints. Beautiful and tranquil location, friendly staff and very good tours. Even though they've grown in the past few years, it still feels very familiar and cute. Amazing selection of rare whiskies in the store.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Friendly staff and good selection of whisky. Beautiful setting in the pocket glen. Nice walk to the black spout water fall close by. Would recommend their peated whisky.