Had 2 nights recently in a double deluxe room, as my daughter & her husband had stayed in similar room recently while passing through & wished they could have stayed longer. I would have liked to have stayed an extra night to go to the theatre as I enjoyed the Inn & the area so much. The room was great, modern, with good toiletries & a dock for your music to enjoy in the big deep bath after a long day shopping at Bruar & a walk up the Falls.Nicki is lovely & saw to a minor problem with TV promptly, with a smile. Enjoyed the band on the Saturday night, food was good but nothing special, service great & breakfast both mornings was really nice, enjoyed the fresh fruit, ate elsewhere on the Sunday night. Would stay here again if in area, there was nothing not to like, & I think if there was it would be sorted if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Mill Inn is a family owned hotel, offering excellent accommodation, food and service. Recently renovated to a high standard, The Old Mill Inn started life as a Corn Mill situated in the heart of the highland resort of Pitlochry. Winners of Inn of the Year 2014 at the Scottish Hotel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Old Mill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Mill Hotel Pitlochry
- The Old Mill Inn Pitlochry, Scotland