I booked this hotel on 5pm.co.uk at a great deal as it was my birthday and wanted to visit friends who live in Pitlochry. The hotel is well positioned in the town , just off the main street. It is friendly and the room we had was modern and well presented (room 11). It was also at the back of the hotel so it was quiet. We didn't eat there but the menu looked delicious. We had a few drinks before meeting friends and it was very cosy in the bar, a lovely wood burner kept us very warm!
Breakfast was lovely with a great selection and overall, I would recommend a visit at this lovely hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Mill Inn is a family owned hotel, offering excellent accommodation, food and service. Recently renovated to a high standard, The Old Mill Inn started life as a Corn Mill situated in the heart of the highland resort of Pitlochry. Winners of Inn of the Year 2014 at the Scottish Hotel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Old Mill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Mill Hotel Pitlochry
- The Old Mill Inn Pitlochry, Scotland