I am reminded to write a review from when we stayed last October when visiting the Enchanted Forest. Sorry Martin and Andrea that it's taken so long, but life has been so busy.
Our stay was just what we needed, restful, and worry free. Every time we entered our room, it felt as if it was cuddling us, taking away the stress of everyday living.
Martin and Andrea had everything perfect for us as guests, we wanted for nothing and will surely return for the best break anyone can wish for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden away in secluded wooded grounds in the Highland Perthshire town of Pitlochry, Scotland. This beautiful early Victorian house has now been transformed into a boutique bed & breakfast, providing a unique blend of the traditional with the luxury of contemporary design. The individually designed spacious deluxe rooms all have comfortable six foot wide beds and are decorated with stylish fabrics and furnishings. All rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access, large LCD TVs, Freeview and DVD players. For special occasions, our luxury suite has all of the above with the addition of a private sitting room complete with ipod docking station, two large LCD TVs and DVD player. Breakfast is served in our brand new contemporary dining room, where you’ll also find our guest lounge, all centered around our large and welcoming log burning stove. Centrally located, private parking, a short walking distance from all Pitlochry restaurants and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Craigatin House & Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigatin House And Courtyard
- Craigatin House & Courtyard Hotel Pitlochry
- Courtyard Pitlochry
- Pitlochry Courtyard
- Craigatin House & Courtyard Pitlochry, Scotland