We stayed for one night, since we were circulating around Scotland, and could't have picked a better place to stay between Perth and Edinburgh. We loved everything about it, the friendliness of the staff, the decoration, the quietness, the cleanliness, the food...
I recommend it to everyone and hope to stay there again on a future trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden away in secluded wooded grounds in the Highland Perthshire town of Pitlochry, Scotland. This beautiful early Victorian house has now been transformed into an award winning, four star GOLD, boutique bed & breakfast. The individually designed spacious large double rooms all have comfortable six foot wide beds and are decorated with stylish fabrics and furnishings. All rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access, large LCD TVs, Freeview. For special occasions, our suite has all of the above with the addition of a private sitting room, two large LCD TVs and DVD player. Breakfast is served in our brand new contemporary dining room, where you’ll also find our guest lounge, all centered around our large and welcoming log burning stove. Centrally located, private parking, a short walking distance from all Pitlochry restaurants and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Craigatin House & Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigatin House And Courtyard
- Craigatin House & Courtyard Hotel Pitlochry
- Courtyard Pitlochry
- Pitlochry Courtyard
- Craigatin House & Courtyard Pitlochry, Scotland