We had a lovely stay due in no small part to Martin and his staff. Attantion to detail in all aspects seems a priority here.
The house has a fascinating history and has been beautifully renovated,to give great comfort to guests. Breakfast was delicious with the 'Arnold Bennett' a real treat.
We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden away in secluded wooded grounds in the Highland Perthshire town of Pitlochry, Scotland. This beautiful early Victorian house has now been transformed into an award winning, four star GOLD, boutique bed & breakfast. The individually designed spacious large double rooms all have comfortable six foot wide beds and are decorated with stylish fabrics and furnishings. All rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access, large LCD TVs, Freeview. For special occasions, our suite has all of the above with the addition of a private sitting room, two large LCD TVs and DVD player. Breakfast is served in our brand new contemporary dining room, where you’ll also find our guest lounge, all centered around our large and welcoming log burning stove. Centrally located, private parking, a short walking distance from all Pitlochry restaurants and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Craigatin House & Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigatin House & Courtyard Hotel Pitlochry
- Craigatin House And Courtyard
- Courtyard Pitlochry
- Pitlochry Courtyard
- Craigatin House & Courtyard Pitlochry, Scotland