“good”

MacNaughtons of Pitlochry
Ranked #5 of 8 Shopping in Pitlochry
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded on Loch Tayside in 1792, is where all self-respecting Scots come for their tartans.
Reviewed May 7, 2012

good very interesting, great place to be we had great weather and thT HELPS

All reviews
"fabric"
"shop"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Wasn't sure what it would be like from outside i.e. was worried could be Tartan tat and/or expensive. However was pleasantly surprised.Had some good value items. Staff were also friendly too!

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Whenever I am in the Highlands I visit this shop, and often only just to buy all my souvenirs. Parking very close by. Very helpful staff and gifts to suite all price ranges, I buy for the younger and older members of my family and often things for my own home, I always enjoy the visit. I get to buy so much and the prices are so reasonable. Pitlochy is a lovely place to visit, although can get super busy, but lots of places to grab a cuppa. I wish it had a website that you could buy from, until they do I will have to visit in person!

2  Thank Delacious
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Excellent service and personal attention from staff. Sale was on which made it extra special!

3  Thank alanmathew
See more reviews
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Top quality mens & womens wear, wife & I both made purchases, tweed jacket, trousers shirt tie the works wife bought designer jacket & skirt. Not the cheapest in Scotland but the quality shows, Impecable service attentive staff, nothing was too much trouble . Will I go again, you bet I will, you get what you pay for & more.

3  Thank MattG33