We visited this establishment while on a Highland Tour. It looked like a dodgy takeaway joint that would guarantee give you food poisoning, this is partly true. Daniel and I both had cheeseburgers and I just about had a panic attack when I saw the finished burger pattie product. It was so heavily processed I thought .. There's so many preservatives and chemicals in this it couldn't possibly make me sick. And it didn't. But I swear I had a doubt in the back of my mind. It honestly wasn't the worst cheeseburger I've ever had, but it was very very bad. I'm sure maybe the other items on the menu may be better? Lots of locals eat here apparently so it can't be that bad, just don't get it if you, like me, can't stand processed food.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.