This was the our second recent stay at the Scotland's Hotel and we were extremely dissapointed after our first.
But what a difference Peter McClurg and his team have made in their short time running the hotel.
All staff were very friendly, room was perfect and great food.
Good sized swimming pool with jacuzi, sauna and steam room although unfortunately the steam room was out of order during our stay. My fiancee also used the treatment room and really enjoyed her facial and massage.
Have already recommended this hotel to some of our friends and will definately be going back ourselves. Hopefully soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club Pitlochry