I was aware of the negative reviews Scotlands Hotel had received before arriving in Pitlochry. All I can say is I booked the 2 day Spa Package and it was certainly value for money. We found the gym/ pool facilities excellent. Therapist was brilliant. Waiting staff were hard working and service went without a hitch. OK, the hotel is a little tired round the edges but the room we stayed in was refurbished to a high standard. Some may have higher expectations of the 3 stars but all in all myself and friend enjoyed the food and hospitality and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry