I booked the scotland hotel as I had been there on any other occasions,to use the spa
and have meals.
the breakfast is very good but they have changed the evening meals to a 6 course taster menu.
we did not like the first 3 courses and moved on to the main course and sweet course which were very good but the whole meal took 2 hours to serve was my 11 yr old G\daughter found boring.
the staff are all very nice but the hotel is old fashioned but the room was very clean.
I hope they go back to the old way as I like this hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club Pitlochry