This is a lovely old hotel, which continues to offer good service. We had an "attic" room on the 3rd flor and it offered such lovely views across the the town. It's clean and tidy, the staff are very friendly, the bar and lounge area are very old-style but inviting, and the breakfast was great. It's handy to town so you can walk everywhere, and is to be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotel.de, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry