Just back from one night at Scotland's Hotel and its a pity Crerar don't invest some money in upgrading their hotels. We had a small room 103 and although it was fresh and clean, the Windows and bathroom would benefit from being replaced with new and generally the corridors to all the rooms need new carpets and perhaps fresh paint, pictures and soft lighting, flowers just something to lift the decor. That said we had a lovely evening meal, couldn't fault the food. Better than we had at Kingsmills Inverness the previous week. We were off to the theatre and Donald the manager very kindly drove us there as we were limited for time, it was raining and there was no chance of getting a,taxi. He collected us after the show too. The hotel had hired a band perhaps thinking guests would like music around the festive but unfortunately for whatever reason there were only a handful in the hall which is a real shame as the 3 piece band Head2head were excellent. Breakfast was very good also with plenty choice and quick pleasant service. Check out was slow but then if there is only one receptionist then she can only check out one group at a time but she had a lovely manner and was very apologetic. Would I stay again? Yes but would probably upgrade to a bigger room. All the staff work very hard and long hours and all were pleasant and helpful. The food was excellent and I would go here for a meal even if I wasn't staying over. I have rated it average purely on decor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry