We travelled in a group aged from 30 to 80 years old. We all found the hotel excellent with super service. The rooms were clean and well set out and the hotel is well placed for walking everywhere.
The meals were very good quality and value for money. We even got a packed lunch for the trip home supplied by the hotel.
Staff can not do enought for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club Pitlochry