Stayed recently at the hotel and I was quite disappointed. Staff were all ok. Walking to my room I was greeted with a stale smell and a pile of dirty sheets on the floor in the corridor (that was still there 3 hours later after dinner). The dinner was average at best, and spotted a hair in it. The room itself suffered from a lot of noise from the street out side, the mattress was rock solid and the vent in the toilet was disgusting the amount of dust on it. The selection of cold foods at breakfast was very limited. Pitlochry is a nice place though...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry