10/11 July 2008 Ken Bangor NI
Considering we booked 6 months in advance with others for family wedding where charged 4 star price for a very average 3 star hotel (thought we where getting a special price but got the opposite) Room looked out on a wall. Shower dribbled - no decent pressure. The two days there noted that there was no one eating in the bistro, what does that tell you?
Except for the new bar all renovations done to date can only be described as 'tinkering' Hotel needs extensive renovations asap. A good dusting/cleaning in the meantime would not go amiss. A bus tour hotel that has seen better days. How the locals describe it.
You can get better at a lesser price in Pitlochry e.g. good B&B
Go for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry