I can't believe that some of the comments are very negative and still give 4/5.
We've stayed twice. The first time was amazingly bad, but thought it may have been a one-off. Stayed again with two friends, what a mistake.
Several things were wrong, but the main reason for joining the queue to complain was that I was treated as a fool and, worse, lied to by a receptionist and night porter!
We were relaxing with a drink in the bar and decided to have another at 11:05. The bar was closed, therefore I asked the receptionist(?) if we could have another drink. The reply was: "The bar is closed and can't serve residents as it is a public bar." This, with a document in our room that states that ".....we are more than happy to serve residents when the bar is closed."
I complained to the General Manager, but unfortunately, whilst he made the 'right' noises it was obvious most (if not every) day starts with complaints he has no intention of logging or following up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry